Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WELCOME!

Hello, everyone!

My name is Matthew W. Turcotte, and I am a self-confessed pop culture junkie.  Anything that has to do with pop culture, I'm absolutely in love with.

So, I decided to create this blog, with a little bit of a twist to it.

Sure, I'll be discussing lots of things in regards to the media...albums, television shows, movies, video games, etc.  But, this blog will also serve as sort of a self-help type booklet too.  By analyzing different types of media by comparing it to life lessons I've learned over my thirty years of life, my hope is that I'll find out what makes me tick, and have fun doing it.  It's also my hope that all of you reading this blog will find your own interpretations of these classics, and that maybe you can apply some life lessons of your own in regards to how you perceive them.

I think this is going to be a really fun venture, and I hope all of you will be along for the ride.

My first entry will be posted momentarily, and dare I say...I think it'll be an interesting read.

So, sit back, open up a bag of Orville Redenbacher, and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment