Search This Blog

Monday, September 07, 2015

Didya Miss Me?

Hey, everybody!  I'm baaaaaaaaack!


Well, at least for now, anyway.

I am all moved in, and I just got my Internet back up and running, so I will be back to posting on this blog again.


The catch is...I've decided that it will no longer be 7 days a week.  I'm cutting back to at least 3 a week, but possibly four.  And, I will explain my reasons for that in another blog post.

Right now though, I want to thank everybody who helped me move into my new place.  Believe me, I could not have done any of this without any of your help.  Much thanks.

And, yes...I will provide some photos of before and after shots of the house for you to look at.  Believe me, we all did a lot of work.

For now, I'm back.  And I have a lot of catching up to do!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment