Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2015

2015: THE YEAR IN REVIEW - The Schedule

Okay, everyone!  This is just a little short message to tell you guys what to expect over the next few days as we close out 2015 and enter a brand new year.



I think it's safe to say that the year 2015 has been a bit of a rollercoaster year.  So many bad things happened all over the world from mass shootings and explosions, to fear of climate change and Donald Trump becoming President. 

But a lot of good stuff happened as well.  After all, it was a year in which Adele made her long awaited album, it was a year in which Star Wars once again became the hottest ticket in town.  And it was a year in which Steve Harvey will never forget the country of Colombia ever again!

(Yeah, I had to go there.)

So, for the next few days, I'm going to be taking a look at 2015 through the eyes of pop culture.  Consider it the annual retrospective portion of the blog.

From December 28, 2015 until January 4, 2016, I'll be taking a look at some of the biggest news stories, television events, films, music releases, and fads of the past year.  There will be highs, and there will be lows, but one thing you can say, it was not a dull year by any means.

So, here's the planned schedule of events for the next few days.  Be sure to check in every day from now until the 4th!

DEC. 28. 2015 - 2015:  MOVIES
DEC. 29. 2015 - TUESDAY TIMELINE
DEC. 30. 2015 - 2015:  FADS
DEC. 31. 2015 - 2015:  NEWS
JAN. 01. 2016 - NEW ARCHIES REVIEWED
JAN. 02. 2016 - 2015:  TELEVISION
JAN. 03. 2016 - 2015:  MUSIC
JAN. 04. 2016 - 2015:  PERSONAL REFLECTIONS

(Personal reflections being my own little summary of the events of 2015.)

After that, I'll go back to the sporadic postings.  But you have to admit, the month of December has been a fun month, and I am glad that I decided to recharge my batteries over the autumn so I could continue to make this blog a success. 

I'll try the blog a day month again in May when I celebrate the blog's fifth anniversary.  For now, enjoy this retrospective!



Happy Holidays, and Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment