Search This Blog

Sunday, March 08, 2015

The 2015 Foodie Survey

Okay, so I admit that this whole week has not left me with a lot of time to dedicate to this space, and it is truly my own fault.  Time management has never really been a strength of mine, however, I've made the most of a crazy situation.  I haven't reached the point where I plan on skipping days...yet.

Instead, I found a foodie survey online that I thought would be a great topic to talk about.  After all, we all eat food, and I did say that I wanted to let you all know more about me in this space.  

So, let's go ahead and answer some food related questions!

1. How do you like your eggs? 
Chocolate and wrapped in foil (seriously, I don't like eggs) 

2. How do you take your coffee/tea? 
I like my tea iced with just a hint of lemon flavour...and I like my coffee in the form of a Nestle chocolate bar called Coffee Crisp. 

3. Favorite breakfast food: 
I've always been a waffles kind of guy, but I also am one of the millions of people who enjoys a good strip of bacon every now and then. 



4. Peanut butter: Smooth or crunchy? 
The smoother, the better. 

5. What kind of dressing on your salad? 
Usually Caesar, but I have tried Raspberry Vinaigrette before, and loved it.  Mango Poppyseed is delicious as well, but hard to find here. 




6. Coke or Pepsi? 
Pepsi Max, usually. 

7. You’re feeling lazy, what do you make? 
If I have one, a Campbell's Chunky Soup bowl. Only 1:15 to heat up! 

8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? 
Milano's. Best pizza ever...and it's just a few doors down from my place! 

9. You feel like cooking. What do you make? 
I'm afraid I'd burn down half the town if I ever attempted cooking. 




10. Do any foods bring back good memories? 
I used to have fond memories of going to Baskin-Robbins for a chocolate brownie ice cream cone...but ours closed down years ago.

11. Do any foods bring back bad memories? 
Raw onions make me throw up on cue.  Does that count as a bad memory? 

12. Do any foods remind you of someone? 
Although I don't eat them (i'm allergic to strawberry preserves), whenever I see jam filled cookies, I always think of my grandmother, because she had a really ancient recipe for them, that my mom has duplicated. 

13. Is there a food you refuse to eat? 
Raw onions...they induce projectile vomiting if inhaled.  And Strawberries make me break out in hives, so...

14. What was your favorite food as a child? 
McDonald's Chicken McNugget Happy Meal.  Though admittedly, I liked the toys more than the food.  



15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like? 
Yogurt 

16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate? 
Peaches.  I think I ate so many as a kid that I got sick of them. 

17. Favorite fruit and vegetable: 
FRUIT: Seedless grapes, watermelon, cherries, Red Delicious apples, seedless oranges, pineapple, bananas 
VEGETABLES: Cucumbers, lettuce, green peppers, celery 


18. Favorite junk food: 
Toss-up between peanut butter cups and Sweet Chili Heat Doritos.

19. Favorite between meal snack: 
I'm not fussy.  Most anything will do. 

20. Do you have any weird food habits? 
I'm kind of obsessed with mustard, and can eat it on foods most people wouldn't consider putting it on (i.e. mashed potatoes) 

21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? 
Tons of fruit and vegetables, yogurt, low cal soups, rice cakes... 

22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? 
Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! With an Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen for dessert! 

23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? 
Mild. I don't like an overabundance of spice. 

24. Can I get you a drink? 
Sure...I'll take some juice! 

25. Red or White Wine? 
I'm not a big alcohol drinker, but if I had to choose, white. 

26. Favorite dessert? 
Anything that has either the peanut butter/chocolate combo or mint/dark chocolate combo. 

27. The perfect nightcap? 
If you mean nightcap as in beverage containing alcohol, I'll pass, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this helpful
    information..
    성인웹툰

    ReplyDelete
  2. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. 먹튀검증사이트

    ReplyDelete