Search This Blog

Thursday, May 01, 2014

April Showers Bring May...Changes?

Hey, guys!  And welcome to May!

As you'll see in the introduction to this week's video blog, I love the month of May.  May happens to be a month in which spring is in full swing!  I was also born in May, so that's an exciting time...even though I'm a little apprehensive in admitting that this birthday is a double digit birthday.

And both of those digits happen to be "3".

But May is also an important date in the blog.  May just happens to be the month in which this blog will be celebrating a very special anniversary.



May 24, 2014 marks the third anniversary of the day that I created "A POP CULTURE ADDICT'S GUIDE TO LIFE", and first of all, can you believe that I have been doing this for three whole years now?  If you asked me back in 2011 if I would still be doing this blog for three years, I would probably say no.

What a difference three years makes, huh?

And, speaking of differences...I'm going to warn you ahead of time.  There's changes that will be coming to the blog beginning next week.  And over the course of the month of May, I will continue to make some tweaks and twists to the blog so that by the time June comes around, it will be fully set.

So, I suppose you could consider May to be a month where this blog will be under construction.  A transition month.  A month where there will literally be a surprise every corner.

In this video, I introduce the first of these changes.  The theme days will be shaken up quite a bit.  Some will change days, some will stay the same, and there will be some brand new concepts!  For more info, just click below.  Don't worry, I'll post them after the video is over to give you the full list.



Okay, so I know I talk too fast in some spots, but in case you missed any of that, here's the list of the brand new theme days.  Just so you know, black ones are ones that are staying the same.  Blue ones are days that are moving to other days of the week, and red ones are brand new days!



MONDAY:  MOTIVATION MONDAY
TUESDAY:  TUESDAY TIMELINE
WEDNESDAY: 
WHO AM I WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY: 
TUBE TALK THURSDAY
FRIDAY: 
FOODIE FRIDAY
SATURDAY: 
SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES
SUNDAY: 
SUNDAY JUKEBOX


A COUPLE OF NOTES:  Firstly, I purposely transposed the title of the Thursday theme because I discovered that it sounded better the other way AFTER I filmed the video.

Secondly, for those of you who will be missing the Saturday Morning cartoon discussions, I'll be using the Tube Talk Thursday section occasionally for that.  And, I won't be sharing what "Who Am I Wednesday" is until that day actually arrives!



Those changes start up on May 5.  But I've got a few extra tricks up my sleeve...including a brand new look!  So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment