Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Video Hodge Podge


I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before I had a situation in which I was pressed for time to come up with a decent blog entry for a day, and as it so happens, today was the day.

The good news is that today happens to be Whatever Wednesday.  And, Whatever Wednesday is one of those anything goes kind of days.

Now, technically, I drew the Colonel Mustard card today, which meant that I was supposed to talk about movies, and I kind of do...even though I completely lose track of my train of thought a couple of times.

So, basically what I am trying to say is that the video you see below is who I would be in real life as if I were naked (though take it from me, I AM wearing clothes in the vid.  Nobody needs to see THAT.)

What I mean is that it's not edited.  It's not polished.  I have bad hair.  And, I don't even turn the video equipment off correctly at the end.  It's a true video hodge podge project.

And, hey...I guess if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?



No comments:

Post a Comment