Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Flashback Friday - Articles From A Nineteen-Year-Old

You know, sometimes when you go through some of your personal belongings, you never know what it is that you're going to find.

It's like going on some sort of treasure hunt where you go in looking for buried treasure, only to discover that what you've found is much more valuable.

Well, have a look at this treasure trove of articles that I found.  Every one of these pieces were published articles that I wrote FIFTEEN YEARS AGO!

I know, I can't believe it either.

But I did quite a bit of work for the university paper, and while my writing style has changed a lot in fifteen years (seriously, I cringe at some of these re-reading them), I'm still happy that I had some stuff published in the first place.

Oh, and the reason why these pieces have tape on them?  I had them taped to my dorm room walls back in the day.  They are now in a photo album.

Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment